Since only admins can add a domain to the allowlist, other members of the organization can send a request through Ally.io so they can display contents from this domain on the Review Dashboard. To do this:
1. Choose the `Custom Embed` widget option when creating your custom dashboard.
2. Under the `Embed URL` field, enter the URL that you wish to embed.
3. Ally.io will recognize that this domain is not yet authorized by the administrator and will give you the option to send a request.
4. Click on the `Request admin` button. This will send a request to the administrator who can view all the requests from the Settings tab inside the Admin panel.
5. If the request is approved, you’ll receive a notification within Ally.io application and to your registered email address.
6. You’ll receive an email notification if your request was declined along with the comment if the administrator adds one.