The Ally.io Learning Center provides a wealth of information and resources to help you master the OKR framework for your organization.
Whether you're an OKR Champion, Senior Executive, Team Manager, OKR Admin, or Individual Employee, you can learn about the following topics to get up to speed quickly and master advanced features:
- OKR Essentials
- Writing OKR Basics
- Advanced OKR Writing and Alignment
- Ally.io Software Basics
- Integrations, Projects, and Advanced Features
Access the Ally Learning Center
- Go to learn.ally.io
- Log in using your Ally.io email and password
- If your company is using Ally and you don't know your login, speak with your administrator. Haven't tried Ally yet? Start a free trial.
Having trouble logging in?
- Note: Starting in February 2021, the Ally Learning Center switched to a simplified, Single Sign On login.
- If your company uses SSO, your login credentials should automatically log you in using your Ally email and password.
- If your company does not use SSO, if you had created an account with an email address and password for the learning center (at accounts.skilljar.com, as seen in figure 1), moving forward, you will need to sign into the learning center with your Ally.io email and password instead (at app.ally.io, as seen in figure 2a or 2b).
- If you created an account using a personal email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc), moving forward, you will need to access the learning center using the work email associated with a new or existing Ally.io account.