The multi-time period OKR views allow you to view all your OKRs across multiple time periods. This is especially useful when you have active OKRs for more than one time period that need to be worked upon or tracked. An example could be your annual OKRs and your current quarter OKRs. With this feature, you will have the ability to select and view OKRs across all time periods or multiple active/upcoming/previous time periods and have a single view of your OKRs grouped by each time period.
In this Article:
- All-time periods
- Custom multi-selection of time periods
The All-time periods’ feature allows you to view all OKRs pertaining to your previous, active, and upcoming time periods.
How to view OKRs for all time periods in Ally.io?
- Log in to Ally.io and view and click on individual-level, team-level, or organization-level OKRs from the left panel
- You will see the OKRs for the current quarter by default
- To select all time periods, click on the time period drop-down on the top panel
- You can now view the list of all OKRs from all time periods
Custom multi-selection of time periods
The custom multi-selection of time periods feature allows you to select any time period from your active, upcoming, and previous time periods and display your custom selections all at once.
How to multi-select time periods in Ally.io?
- Log in to Ally.io and view and click on ‘My OKRs’, ‘My Team OKRs’ or ‘<Org> OKRs’ on the left panel
- You will see the OKRs for the current time period by default
- To custom multi-select time periods, click on the time period drop-down on the top panel
- You can now select time periods based on 3 options:
- On multi-selecting the relevant time periods, you can view the list of all OKRs pertaining to these selected time periods
- You can also quickly shift from all/ multiple time periods to one particular time period by clicking the ‘Only’ button next to the required time period