August was another busy month, and our team is excited to share the latest feature enhancements with you.
- Even more navigation enhancements: Users can access what they need, easier and with less clicks with improved visibility of 'Quick Actions' available in search. Users can now add objectives, update their OKRs and add a project from any page with newly supported 'Hot Key' actions. Additionally, we improved the sort order of recently viewed pages in search, making it easier for users to find the most relevant results by pairing frequency of visit with and keyword search.
- Celebratory dialogue: New users of Ally.io will received an all new guided OKR experience that makes creating their first objective and key results easier.
- Formatting options for all comments: Users can now stylize comments across Ally.io with new formatting options including bold, italics, number and bullet.
- Jira On-Premise Integrations: Ally.io now supports Jira on-premise and we made it easier than ever. Now available on the Jira marketplace, admins can install the integration and get started all on their own.
- Manage OKRs with the Ally.io Mobile App: Users can manage OKRs anytime, from anywhere with Ally's Mobile App. Keep progress moving forward, and teams informed with a beautiful, web-like experience built for mobile.