How can I customize this dashboard?
After landing on the Review Dashboard page, the first step is to choose the review period. Depending on your review cadence, choose a period.
To gain expertise on what a Review Dashboard comprises, read our article on the components of a Review Dashboard.
Adding widgets to a panel
- You’ll find two widgets by default — key updates and objectives at a glance. That said, these widgets can either be reordered or removed.
- Under Key Updates widget, click on the Add an Update to start publishing what was accomplished last cycle, and the priorities for this cycle.
- The ‘Objectives at a Glance’ widget curates the list of objectives (depending on the entity), and a graph of the overall progress. Upon clicking a specific objective, a Quick View overlay window will open on the right-hand side of the screen. This window comprises the details of key results, projects, recent updates, and the activity feed. The OKR owner will be able to make a check-in from this window for the corresponding OKR.
- From the top-right corner of the dashboard, click on the three-dot icon and select the Edit panel. From the list of available options, choose a widget to be added.
- Objective detail: choose a period, and entity for a particular objective that you want to analyze in depth.
- Custom embed: choose to embed either an URL or an HTML. The preview will be visible dynamically as you embed the link.
- Text block: opens a text field with various editing options to provide a rich text update for the OKR status.
Adding panels to the dashboard
- Towards the tail end of the dashboard, you’ll have a provision to add more panels to the dashboard. Each of these panels can comprise any number of widgets.
- On top of each panel, you can provide a name. This helps you in customizing the Review Dashboard.
How can I present the dashboard?
On the top-right corner of the dashboard, you'll find the Present button. Review Dashboard is a presentation-ready dashboard wherein each panel becomes a standalone slide of the presentation. This helps you in presenting real-time data on the OKR progress, without juggling tools during a review meeting, which eliminates the need to export data outside Ally.
For further insights on how to access the dashboard, and get it enabled for your organization, read our document on the introduction to Review Dashboard.