After landing on the Review Dashboard page, the first step is to choose the review period. Depending on your review cadence, choose a period. Here’s what the review period signifies — the big bar shows the progress of the objective as on the end date of the review period, and this is compared to where it was on the start date of the review period that is indicated by the small bar.
To gain expertise on what a Review Dashboard comprises, read our article on the components of a Review Dashboard.
Add panels to the dashboard
- The default panel comprises of the objective list widget. Towards the tail end of the dashboard, you’ll have a provision to add more panels to the dashboard.
- As you create a panel, provide a name for the panel. For greater flexibility over building the dashboard to cater to your requirement, you can move a panel up or down.
- Towards the right-end of the panel, click on the More Actions icon to edit, or delete the panel.
Add widgets to a panel
- Create a new panel, and start adding widgets to the panel from the list of widgets available.
- Alternately, to add widgets to an existing panel, click on the three-dot icon towards the right-end of a panel > from the dropdown options > choose to Add a widget to this panel.
- Once you’ve added the widget to the panel, you can select the cog icon towards the right-end of the widget to edit the widget. In order to delete a widget, you will have to edit a panel, and click the delete icon, adjacent to the cog icon.
- When you edit the entire panel, each widget of the panel can be resized, and moved up or down based on your requirement. Also, you can expand each widget by clicking on the expand icon (next to the cog icon) for better readability.
How can I present the dashboard?
On the top-right corner of the dashboard, you'll find the Present button. Review Dashboard is a presentation-ready dashboard wherein each panel becomes a standalone slide of the presentation. This helps you in presenting real-time data on the OKR progress, without juggling tools during a review meeting, which eliminates the need to export data outside Ally.
For further insights on how to access the dashboard, and get it enabled for your organization, read our document on the introduction to Review Dashboard.