What is a Review Dashboard?
If you are someone who spends a significant amount of time creating presentations before every review meeting, or keeps switching back and forth during a meeting to present real-time data, the Review Dashboard is here to steer you clear of the pain points of an OKR review meeting.
Review dashboard is a customizable, presentation-ready dashboard that populates real-time data on OKR progress, thereby eliminating the need to create a presentation from the ground up, every time before a review meeting.
You could be using several tools to track metrics that are closely correlated to the OKR progress within Ally. Instead of juggling tools to present real-time data during reviews, Review Dashboard enables you to bring KPIs, visualizations, projects, trends, and contextual information on OKR status under a single roof. This will foster a laser-focused review meeting.
Who can benefit from the Review Dashboard?
Anybody who spearheads a review meeting, presents the overall OKR progress to the leadership team, or partakes in one-on-ones, can reap the benefit of our Review Dashboard. For instance,
- The executive team can facilitate effective and time-bound strategic reviews with the department heads to review the OKR status at every level of the organization.
- The department heads can preside over the tactical review meetings with team managers, and present the department's OKR status to the leadership team during business reviews.
- Team managers can use this dashboard to refrain from creating a presentation from scratch for every review meeting, and reduce the time taken in collating the OKR progress of each team member.
- An individual can tailor make this dashboard while having one-on-ones with their respective managers to talk through the accomplishments, priorities, and blockers using real-time data.
How can I access this dashboard?
- Every entity has its own dashboard — an organization, a team, and an individual.
- To view the company-level Review Dashboard, click on your organization’s OKRs tab from the left pane > select the Dashboard tab.
- To view a team-level Review Dashboard, click on All Teams from the left pane > select a team of your choice > click on the Dashboard tab.
- For Review Dashboards at an individual level, select My OKRs from the left pane > select the Dashboard tab. To view the dashboard of a user, click on All Users from the left pane > select a user of your choice > click on the Dashboard tab.
How can I get this dashboard enabled for my organization?
We’re happy to onboard early adopters who’d like to give this a shot. To get this feature enabled for your organization or particular users of your organization, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or write to us at [email protected].