July was packed full of great product updates in Ally. Our team introduced several new features we are excited about.
- Enhancements to navigation: Users can now leverage ‘Quick Search’ to perform quick actions in Ally, such as making a check-in, creating an objective, and searching for users, teams, objectives. Additionally, we now support ‘Hot Key’ actions so users can perform key actions in Ally, with a few strokes of the keyboard.
- New easier ways to perform check-ins: Updating OKRs is now faster, with our new quick check-in experience that only displays objectives due for a check-in. With this new focused experience, users spend less time updating their OKRs.
- Inline OKR experience: Managing OKRs in Ally takes less effort with our new seamless spreadsheet-like experience. Users can now add and edit objectives, make check-ins and update OKRs without the need to click away from the screen.
- Cadence improvements: Admins can now create a custom cadence for check-in reminders uniquely defined at the department and team levels.
- SFTP HRIS Integration: Seamlessly connect users and team data to Ally, and easily provision users’ OKR access.
- Share objectives to Slack and Email: Support greater collaboration and transparency by sharing an OKR summary of objectives with others.