It's been a few months since your ambitious brainstorming session to set your quarterly goals, and week after week you've stayed diligent with your checkins. But now the quarter comes to a close and you get to find out:
How close did I come to actually achieving the goals that I set?
Let's find out.
Closing out your OKRs
- Timing: The ideal time to score and close your OKRs is the final 2 weeks of the quarter, or if necessary, within the first few days of a new quarter.
- Navigate to the first Key Result you wish to score
- Choose the "Close" option from the action menu or Close during a checkin
- Enter the final value for your Key Result; this could be a percentage (ie, 80% complete) or a metric (ie, $50,000 in sales)
- Ally will automatically assign you a score between 0 and 1 based on your result, such as a .8 for the Key Result that was 80% complete
- You have the option to modify the assigned score if you like (see below)
- Add a closing note to provide any context to your scoring
- Repeat for each Key Result you are responsible for
- Ally will roll up the results into an overall color-coded score
- Scoring and Closing OKRs (Detailed article)
Or. return to Quick Start Overview