A: You can add or edit OKR alignment on any OKR that hasn't been scored.
Steps to Add or Edit Alignment
1. To edit or add alignment first create or edit the objective.
2. To add alignment, select Yes for "Do you want to align this objective?"
If you are editing alignment you can select Edit.
3. When searching for Objectives to align to, you can search or filter OKRs by entity and time period to narrow your results. Ex: If I wanted to search for company OKRs I would select Prime Time Inc entity.
4. Hover over the objective you want to align to and click "Align" then "Done." Note: You can expand an objective to show KRs below and align to those as well.
5. You can now see on the Objective Detail page the added alignment as well as edit from the same view.