You can choose to enforce SAML SSO for Ally with Google for added security. Once setup, users in your organization can use their managed Google account credentials to sign in to Ally via Single Sign-On (SSO).
Follow these simple steps to setup SAML:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console and navigate to Apps > SAML Apps
- Click on the (+) icon in the bottom right and select ‘Set up my own custom app’
- The Google IDP Information window opens. Download the IDP metadata (Option 2) and send it to the Ally support team. You can do this via the chat window in the bottom right-hand corner of your Ally page or email [email protected].
4. Click ‘Next’ to fill out the basic information: Add a name and description for Ally.
5. (Optional) Click Choose file next to the Upload Logo field to upload a PNG or GIF file to serve as an icon. The file size should be 256 pixels square.
6. Click ‘Next’ to fill out the Service Provider Details. The Ally support team will send you the ACS URL, Entity ID and Start URL information. Use the Name ID Format shown below, and leave ‘Signed Response’ unchecked.
6. Click ‘Next’ to set up the attribute mapping as shown below:
7. Enable the SAML App for all users in your organization or select the ones who will be using Ally.
8. Verify with Ally: Navigate to the Ally Login Page and select SAML SSO. Provide your email when prompted and verify with Google Apps
From now on, SSO will be enforced for your Ally organization. Stay on track, stay focused and stay secure with Ally.